Wondering how to make Mario and Luigi Jell-O shots for a video gamers party? Using small Mario and Luigi paper cups, tequila, and Jell-O mix you can easily create this fun party drink. Showing that you would use a red Jell-O for Mario and a green Jell-O for Luigi to match their traditional game colors make for a fun party drink. To make this more of a gamers party and as an added extra this video illustrates how to make a cup holder with different characters from all of the Mario series games.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades