To make your own Krautini (i.e. a Sauerkraut Martini), you will need the following ingredients: fresh cabbage, sea salt, an olive, and vodka.
To begin, with a sharp knife, slice cabbage into slaw. Add 1 T. sea salt. Mash it. Put it in a mason jar. You will need to pack it down tightly. Fill a smaller jar with water and place it inside the larger cabbaged filled jar, in order to weigh it down. Allow it to sit for a week, in your kitchen. Juices will collect as it ferments.
In a glass combine 2 shots of vodka and a splash of sauerkraut juice. Shake it well. Pour into a glass. Serve with an olive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades