Hemingway daiquiri is a very colorful and delicious drink. The original daiquiri drink is a mixture of rum, lime, and sugar. Things You needed to make daiquiri is rum - two oz, one cup sugar, one cup water, two ounces key lime juice, one oz simple syrup, one cup of ice, shaker, and chilled glasses. After you have readied all the above items, follow the instructions below to make daiquiri. First boil sugar, and water in a small sauce pot. Keep stirring it so the sugar will dissolve well. This becomes a syrup mixture. Then, allow this syrup mixture cools down and mix two oz fresh lime juice with two oz light rum, and one ounce of the syrup mixture. Now pour this mixture in a shaker, and put one cup of ice in it. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. You can also float some lime slices in it for attraction. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make a tasty Hemingway daiquiri.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades