This daring docu-drama explores the esoteric underground of hard-cider brewing. This fast paced thriller is sure to captivate the mind, and leave you on the edge of your seat. OK, it's just a video shot with a 3mp Cannon digital camera on video mode and edited with some lousy free software. There are two different methods used to make this hard cider. 5 gallons of fresh cider with a starting specific gravity of 12 were pitched with White Labs liquid English Cider Yeast. This should yield around 7% alcohol. Or then, 5 gallons of fresh cider made with corn sugar until specific gravity was raised from 12 to 16.5, pitched with Red Star champagne yeast. This should produce around 10% alcohol content. Each bottle was primed with a little corn sugar. This should carbonate the contents and produce a nice sparkling cider. It is best consumed chilled, and in large quantities. Watch this video home-brewing tutorial and learn how to ferment apples into a hard apple cider.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades