Are you hosting a big gettogether for Halloween? Sure, you'll probably deck your house out in spooky, haunted decor that will frighten guests in the most exciting way possible, but what about your food? While it's easy to drive over to Ralph's and pick up a plate of ghost-shaped sugar cookies and a slew of 2 liter sodas, there are much more interesting things you can do with your food to get them Halloween ready.
Watch this cocktail tutorial to learn how to make a "Ghost Buster" Halloween cocktail. Midori melon, peach schnapps and a few drops of Bailey's Irish cream are all you need to create a delicious cocktail that goes down smooth and possess a fiendish swamp green color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades