In this video, Lee from GirlsMixingDrinks shows us how to make a White Russian. (Coincidentally, Lee is a white Russian.) First, you're going to need your rocks glass, also known as a lowball. Preferably it should be a larger sized rocks glass, as this drink will have 2 ounces of alcohol in it. Then you need Kahlua coffee-flavored liqueur and vanilla-flavored vodka. You could use a regular vodka, but the vanilla gives it a little kick and is tasty. Fill your glass with ice, add 1 ounce of the Kahlua and 1 ounce of the vodka. Finally, fill to the top with a bit of milk (New Age folks can use soy milk if they'd like). Garnish with a maraschino cherry if you've got one, add a straw, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades