Toy-tini presents their own favorite way to create a chocolate martini, and this simple recipe will be sure to please you. First, you want to fill a 3 piece shaker about 3/4 full with ice, and begin adding the ingredients. Add 1oz of vodka, 1oz creme de cocoa (brown), 1oz Bailey's Irish cream, 1 tablespoon chocolate, and start shaking (15 shakes) to mix all the ingredients. Lastly, take a martini glass and dip only the top rim in the creme de cocoa and then put into the cocoa powder to create a chocolate rim around the glass and add the drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades