If you're looking for a new drink to make your signature then with summer just around the corner you have to try a Campari and soda. This drink is easy to make and is popular and refreshing because of the soda water and the fresh lime.
Watch this video to learn how to make a Campari and soda aperitif. Things you'll need: Campari Club soda or seltzer water Lemon Paring knife Long spoon or stir stick Ice Tall glass Step 1 Fill the glass one-third full with Campari. Step 2 Fill the glass to the rim with ice. Use large or medium ice cubes, not crushed ice. Step 3 Pour soda or seltzer to fill the glass. Use a fresh bottle of soda or seltzer. It's important that you have a lot of carbonation. Step 4 Swirl once or twice with the spoon or stir stick. Don't over-stir. The drink should become stronger as you reach the bottom. Step 5 Cut a slice of lemon about a quarter-inch thick. Cut that slice in half and garnish your drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades