This all-occasion recipe for fruit punch is a real crowd pleaser. Learn how to make alcoholic fruit punch with this recipe video.
You Will Need
* 5 qt fruit juice of your choice
* Serving bowl
* 2 c sugar
* Club soda
* Rum, vodka, or fruit-flavored schnapps
* Fruit slices
Step 1: Pour juice
Pour the fruit juice into a large serving bowl.
*Tip: Common juices include orange, lemon, pineapple, grape, and watermelon. Mix and match according to taste.
Step 2: Combine water and sugar
Boil one cup of water on the stove, then add two cups of sugar to the saucepan and let it dissolve.
Step 3: Add sugar water and carbonated water
Add the sugar water to the juice. Add the club soda, if using.
Step 4: Spike the punch
If you want to "spike" your fruit punch, add rum, vodka or fruit-flavored schnapps to taste.
Step 5: Chill
Place the punch in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
Step 6: Serve
Garnish with fruit slices if you'd like, and serve cold.
*Fact: Fruit punch was originally called "paantsch," which comes from the Parsi word for five.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades