Given that we now have Edward Cullen vampire skin glitter (no joke, check out Hot Topic), felted reconstructions of Bella's womb, and an entire makeup line inspired by the Twilight Saga (it's called Twilight Beauty), it's no surprise that cocktails are the next thing to be taken over by the vampire craze.
This bloody vampire Bloody Mary is a more grotesque take on your usual Bloody Mary, because that's how vamps like it.
Unexplained disappearances in Seattle explains why the best Bloody Mary in town is so bloody. Me Gusta shows you how to make a thirst-quenching vampire deterrent. The recipe is courtesy of Matt's in the Market--a restaurant in Downtown Seattle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades