To make non-alcoholic white 'mojito' you need some Rose petals, 1/2 oz of 'Sureau' Syrup,(Elder flower cordial), 1/2 oz of Lemon Juice, 1 1/2 of Soda water and 2 teaspoon of crystal sugar. Now carefully the mix the white rose petals, sugar and lemon juice in a glass (without damaging the petals). Stir in the Elderflower, Cordial and the Violet Syrup which is your 'Sureau' syrup. Add crushed ice and soda and stir it well so that it tastes better. If you follow the steps in this video, you would be able to drink a healthy non-alcoholic white 'mojito'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades