This video describes how to make a Fragolada which is a non-alcoholic cocktail. Made by William Oliveri from Le Bar 228 at Le Meurice. This drink is made with raspberries, strawberries, and fresh lemon juice. These ingredients go into a cocktail shaker and are shaken for about fifteen seconds. After shaking add lemonade to the shaker. Insert a strainer into the cocktail shaker and pour the drink over ice in a hurricane glass. William Oliveri then adds several garnishes and fresh fruit to complete the drink. At the end of the video the correct measurements and ingredients are displayed along with instructions on how to make the drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades