In this tutorial, we learn how to make limoncello. First, peel a lemon and add them to a glass container, then add in 2 c of grain alcohol and stir it. Put a cap on it, then store it in a cool and dry place for two weeks. After two weeks, add in 1 oz of simple syrup, then shake it together and replace the cap. Store it again in a cool dry place for two more weeks. Shake this every couple of days and when finished, strain the mixture out into a glass. You can serve it plain or chilled, or make a cocktail out of it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades