How to Make an easy margarita with lime mix, tequila, Triple Sec & Mexican beer
You may like margaritas, but this easy-to-make margarita will make you LOVE them. Chef Sean shows this easy, breezy margarita mixed drink, perfect for any occasion. Margaritas are one of those special drinks you like to make for friends, family or just yourself!
Whip up some of Sean's Guacamole, blend up a batch of these Margaritas, sit back and enjoy.
* Sean uses the frozen lime mix can as his measuring cup.
* 1 6-oz can frozen lime mix
* 1 can tequila
* ½ can triple sec
* ¾ bottle of Mexican beer
* lime wedges
* crushed ice
* Margarita glasses
1. In a blender combine frozen lime mix, tequila, triple sec & beer
2. Blend for about 5 seconds
3. Prepare glasses by rimming with lime & dipping in salt to coat the edges
4. Pour into a beautiful Margarita glass and enjoy!