You may like margaritas, but this easy-to-make margarita will make you LOVE them. Chef Sean shows this easy, breezy margarita mixed drink, perfect for any occasion. Margaritas are one of those special drinks you like to make for friends, family or just yourself!
Whip up some of Sean's Guacamole, blend up a batch of these Margaritas, sit back and enjoy.
* Sean uses the frozen lime mix can as his measuring cup.
* 1 6-oz can frozen lime mix
* 1 can tequila
* ½ can triple sec
* ¾ bottle of Mexican beer
* lime wedges
* crushed ice
* Margarita glasses
1. In a blender combine frozen lime mix, tequila, triple sec & beer
2. Blend for about 5 seconds
3. Prepare glasses by rimming with lime & dipping in salt to coat the edges
4. Pour into a beautiful Margarita glass and enjoy!
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: