This video from Common Man Cocktails, presented by Everyday Drinkers, we learn how to make an an alcoholic drink, specifically a shot, from liqueurs. The drink is called the "Honey Pot Shot." To make this, you will need three different liqueurs: Tuaca, Disarrono and and Barenjager. These might not be everyday liquors, but they come together to make a great shot. You just combine equal parts in a glass or shaker, add ice and shake to mix and chill. Once, mixed, simply strain into a glass and you are ready to enjoy your honey, nutty, orange and vanilla flavored "Honey Pot Shot."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades